Monday 8 April 2013

New bears for adoption



This is cookie, a small bear with a sweet tooth.
Cookie is 9 inches tall and made of super soft, blonde plush, is five ways jointed and has a needlefelted face that is hand shaded. He is 100% handsewn in a smoke free home, weighted in the tummy to give a good, solid feel and is one of a kind. complete with his own jammy treat in case he gets peckish! contact me for details.
£50 including shipping.

This is Royce, a gorgeous 9 inch brown, mohair bear. Needlefelted face with hand shading, fully jointed and weighted.
He is handsewn and one of a kind from a smoke free home.
£60 including shipping, contact me for details.

2 comments:

  1. Thought I'd post a comment to see if you got it. Love Cookie. I have a blogspot too, which I'm trying to remember to do at least once a week!!! Pop over, if you have the time, let me know what you think. LanesEndBears.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lindsey, i'll take a look. :)

    ReplyDelete